Score: Lubbock Christian 4, Oklahoma Christian 0
Records: Lubbock Christian (3-0-0, 1-0-0), Oklahoma Christian (1-2-0, 0-1-0)
Location: LCU Soccer Field, in Lubbock, Texas
• LCU Freshman Haley Knsesk produced a three-point game with a goal and an assist, including the game winning goal.
• Erika Aviles and Ashley Ledford each tied a program single-game record, becoming the 18th and 19th players to produce two assists in a game.
• Goalkeeper Sarah Palmer made her third consecutive start and the freshman collected her third straight clean sheet.
HOW IT HAPPENED
• Haley Knesek scored her first collegiate goal in the first half and LCU led 1-0 at the half.
• LCU produced three second half goals, with Claudia Sanchez, Hollie Windham and Arian Parr each contributing to the LCU lead.
• Palmer made four saves to complete the shutout.
• The Lady Chaps are now 7-0-0 all-time in conference openers and 4-0-0 all-time in Heartland Conference openers. They are 19-7-0 all-time in Heartland Conference games and 11-2 all-time in Heartland Conference home games.
• Three of LCU's goals came from reserve (substitutes) players. Sanchez was the only starter with a goal, as she posted her fifth career goal.
• The shutout marked LCU's second third shutout and Palmer has no blemishes in 270 minutes of play in goal. It was LCU's 33rd shutout overall in program history. LCU has not allowed a goal in a span of 313:41 dating back to last season.
• Parr's goal was her second career goal and her first since her freshman season in 2013.
• LCU's four goals matches a program high for a Heartland Conference game. They have completed the task twice prior and each were completed during the 2013 season.
• With the win, LCU moves to 2-0-0 at home this season and is now 26-6-4 all-time at home under Alex Denning. They are 29-14-6 all-time overall at home. LCU is unbeaten in their last 11 home games (9-0-2).
• The meeting was the sixth all-time meeting between the two programs and LCU improves to 6-0-0 against OC.
INSIDE THE NUMBERS
8: Eight different Lady Chaps contributed with a point in the game, including Brittany Guthrie, who distributed her first career assist.
Lubbock Christian (3-0-0) remains home Saturday to host West Texas A&M for a non-conference tilt.