LUBBOCK, Texas – The Lady Raiders make the trip to Manhattan, Kan., on Wednesday to face Kansas State for the first time this season.
Venue: Bramlage Coliseum (12,528)
Place: Manhattan, Kan.
Opponent: Kansas State
Date: Wednesday, Feb. 7
Tip-off Time: 7 p.m.
Radio: 107.7 FM
Talent: Mark Finkner (play-by-play)
· This is the 33rd meeting between the two schools and the 32nd since the two joined the Big 12. The Wildcats lead the all-time series, 19-13, and hold an 8-5 record when playing in Manhattan, Kan.
· This marks the first meeting of the season for the two programs.
· In the last meeting, The Lady Raiders fell to the Wildcats, 65-53, in Lubbock. The last time Tech defeated K-State was on Feb. 15, 2015, when the Lady Raiders captured a 74-68 victory in overtime inside Bramlage Coliseum.
· Texas Tech enters the matchup on a four-game skid after falling to No. 3/3 Baylor, 90-44, on Saturday.
· K-State enters the meeting on a two-game losing streak after an 80-45 loss to Iowa State at home.
The Lady Raiders return home to the United Supermarkets Arena on Saturday to host West Virginia for the annual Play4Kay Pink Game. Tipoff is set for 2 p.m.